Absences doesn't make the heart grow fonder

Clyde Hollinger cedel@redrose.net
Fri, 26 Mar 1999 21:34:47 -0500

Brian,

I buy the insurance offered to PTG members by Potter,Leonard
(425-486-4334).  It provides good liability coverage; my cost is
$250/year.  I have never needed their services, but I understand they
are great to work with.

I know some would say we should refuse to tune when no one is home, but
I suspect that if I wouldn't, the clients would just switch to someone
who did.  If they leave the house unlocked for me, I will always lock it
on the way out unless instructed otherwise.  I think we do well to be a
little careful, though.  And situations will vary from one location to
another.  In some areas it seems everybody trusts everybody, and in
other areas nobody trusts nobody.

I recognize the possibility of getting into a sticky situation like Don
did, but we can't insulate ourselves against every possibility.

Clyde Hollinger