Y2K was Re: Customers overpay me!

Lance Lafargue lafargue@iamerica.net
Thu, 25 Mar 1999 23:10:27 -0600

> How many others out there are convinced the world will come toand end, as
we
> know it, come 1/1/00?  I believe it will be just like any other day when
we
> wake up.
>
> Wim

I think that most of the problems we experience will be from people
overreacting or anticipating some major crash, not from an actual problem.
I'll take some precautions to be self-sustaining for 3-6 months.  I'll have
lots of shop work lined up that I can do by hand without electricity!
LANCE LAFARGUE, RPT
LAFARGUE PIANO SERVICES
New Orleans Chapter
Mandeville, LA.
_______________________________
II III II III II III II III II III II III II III II III II III II
lafargue@iamerica.net

----------

lafargue@iamerica.net
> writes:
>
> << Wim,
>  My tuning fees are already at the top in my area, I'm still a little
>  squeamish because there are those that find $75 tunings hard to pay.
When
>  Y2K hits and we're all riding bikes to tune 2 pianos a month to feed our
>  families, I'll still have a few customers because I'm not as expensive
as
>  those rich tuners in Missouri!  If we live thru 1/1/00, I'll go to $150
>  tunings!
>   >>

> How many others out there are convinced the world will come toand end, as
we
> know it, come 1/1/00?  I believe it will be just like any other day when
we
> wake up.
>
> Wim
>
> PS, Lance,
>
> Don't let the fact that this guy is a lawyer scare you into bugging him
for
> the money. Of all people he should know that he can't overlook his bills.
And