Y2K was Re: Customers overpay me!

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Thu, 25 Mar 1999 21:15:22 EST

In a message dated 3/25/99 2:27:48 PM !!!First Boot!!!, lafargue@iamerica.net
writes:

<< Wim,
 My tuning fees are already at the top in my area, I'm still a little
 squeamish because there are those that find $75 tunings hard to pay.  When
 Y2K hits and we're all riding bikes to tune 2 pianos a month to feed our
 families, I'll still have a few customers because I'm not as expensive as
 those rich tuners in Missouri!  If we live thru 1/1/00, I'll go to $150
 tunings!

How many others out there are convinced the world will come toand end, as we
know it, come 1/1/00?  I believe it will be just like any other day when we
wake up.

Wim

PS, Lance,

Don't let the fact that this guy is a lawyer scare you into bugging him for
the money. Of all people he should know that he can't overlook his bills. And
if he does give you a hard time, the Louisiana BAR would be happy to hear from
you.