piano tuners are 126

Michael Jorgensen Michael.Jorgensen@cmich.edu
Wed, 24 Mar 1999 13:45:46 -0500

Right on Lisa!,
   Our profession is also simular to doctors, lawyers, and real-estate
agents, in that we work with very valuable items -hundreds of times more
expensive than anything in a discount store.  I've found that discounts
and low fees do not increase work as the discount mentality does not
apply to pianos.  However driving a nice car, wearing fine cloths, and
communicating well with other professionals is the key.  IMHO, my
leather trench coat is one of the best investments I've made.
-Mike Jorgensen RPT