Player, Pnuematic!!--new?

Arlie D. Rauch adarpub@midrivers.com
Wed, 24 Mar 1999 06:48:21 -0700

>Et al;
> I just saw a brand new Story and Clark 45" studio, with pnuematic player
>factory  installed.  It is a model #3226.
>  Also the back is of one piece laminated maple construction, 1 3/4" thick.
>Holes are cut out in the appropiate places for hand grips, access to board
>buttons and Bridge screws/dowels, nose bolts............... Pretty massive
>construction............
> There is a sticker on the back that says "Crafted in the USA". !!
>Anyone in cyberland know anything about this thingee??
>Jim Bryant (FL)

A local nursing home bought one of these several years ago.  They really
enjoy it, and it is great for them.

I've had the privilege of servicing it since it was new.  It needed lots of
regulation the first couple times.

Also, a number of notes wouldn't play when using the player.  I had to tear
apart the player mechanism.  The builders had left a protective plastic
strip inside one aluminum deck.  This piece of plastic created some
unwanted air channels which prevented the development of proper localized
suction.  The removal of the plastic solved the problem, and I had the
privilege of seeing the insides of the mechanism.

The company was very nice to work with on that project.

Arlie

Arlie D. Rauch
Glendive, MT

If you have nothing better to do, check out
http://members.tripod.com/~Turbooster/.  You'll be glad you did.