CA pinblock with plate bushings

Frank Cahill fcahill@erols.com
Tue, 23 Mar 1999 21:17:43 -0500

englepiano@juno.com wrote:

> How do you CA fans deal with the fumes in customers homes?  I know how
> serious it gets just working with it in my shop, I can't imagine it going
> over to well in someones living room!
>
> Ron Engle, RPT
> Dillsburg, Pa.

> or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Bring a large window fan, open windows (yes even in the winter)for cross
ventilation, place the fan in the window, blowing OUT, then enjoy fresh
air.

If they object to open window, wait until spring. Of course, I always
tell them about the open windows before they agree to the job. Saves
temper tantrums.
--

Frank Cahill
Associate Member, Piano Technicians Guild