SAT Problems

Paul McCloud smccloud@ix.netcom.com
Tue, 23 Mar 1999 11:35:20 -0800

Ed:
	The plug should be available from RAdio Shack.  It is a standard
sub-mini plug.  If they don't have it in the store, they should be able
to order it for you.  They carry a lot of stuff, and have a large
catalog available.  If you can't get one, I think I may have one I can
send you. 	I got tired of messing with the long cord, and built a
wireless footswitch out of a wireless doorbell.  I still use the
standard footswitch, but I cut the wire, and connected it to the
transmitter, and mounted both on a 5X6" piece of plexiglas, adding some
rubber buttons on the bottom to keep it from moving around on the
floor/carpet.  I put the receiver and SAT on another plex about 6X10"
and wired the receiver to output to the SAT when I hit the switch.  I
made a few of these, extra, in case anyone wants one.  E-mail me
(privately) if you're interested.
	Paul McCloud
	San Diego