SAT Problems

Jim Coleman, Sr. pianotoo@imap2.asu.edu
Tue, 23 Mar 1999 09:22:51 -0700 (MST)

Hi Ed:

Radio Shack did have several plugs which worked. I used to make my own
thumb switches with plugs from Radio Shack. The length is probably not
as important as the diameter. When you solder the wires on to the new
plug, it is important that you get the right wire to the right terminal
in order for the footswitch to work properly.

Jim Coleman, Sr.