Player, Pnuematic!!--new?

Mark Bolsius markbolsius@optusnet.com.au
Tue, 23 Mar 1999 22:05:13 +1100

Mastertouch Piano Roll Co. in Sydney Australia are also still producing
paper rolls. I believe that they are the only two.......any one else?

Mark Bolsius
----------
From: DGH9442@AOL.COM
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Subject: Re: Player, Pnuematic!!--new?
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 8:17 AM

Yes, it is made at the Story and Clark Piano Division facility at 269 Quaker
Drive in Seneca, PA...The Story and Clark Facility, and the QRS roll making
facility in Buffalo NY are owned by the Dolan family...The same corporation
also makes and markets the Pianonmation Sytem (PMM)...In as far as I know,
they are the only facility making a paper roll playing piano in production
today...