Boston grand whip springs

btrout@desupernet.net btrout@desupernet.net
Mon, 22 Mar 1999 21:37:31 -0500

Hi Robin,

Something that has worked for me on occasion is to bend the spring a
little so that it doesn't have the play in it that makes it 'rattle'.
Sometimes a little squeeze with a pair of needle nose pliers around the
coil, or a well placed kink will take care of it.  It usually doesn't
take much.  No need to kill it, just tweek it!

Good luck,

Brian Trout
Quarryville, Pa.