FOR SALE

Roberto Rovira roberto_rovira@ciudad.com.ar
Mon, 22 Mar 1999 23:49:12 -0200

>FOR SALE--
>
>"The Piano Technician" "Piano Technician's Journal" and other
>technical library items, books and manuals.
>
>The journals are from 1947 to the present issues.
>
>The books and manuals are less extensive but representative of the
>genre.
>
>I may wish to sell other times, like my floor stand drill press, my
>Inca 10 1/5" band saw, some hand tools and supplies accumulated over
>the last 35 years.
>
>I will be keeping my small carpentry and piano tools
>
>If interested contact me privately at:
>
>	Newton J. Hunt
>	nhunt@jagat.com
>	732-545-9048
>
>(Got a truck?)

Dear Newton,
Me and a friend of mine  may would be interested  about the journals,
manuals and books.
We want to know:

-If it is a complete collection of journals, otherwise how many issues.
-Wich are the books and catalogues.
-I don't know what's "The piano Technician". Is it another magazine?
-How much $$$$ do you want for them.

Thanks in advance and write to me as soon as possible.
Regards.
Roberto Rovira (tango)
Argentina