AcryliKey...anybody using it?

Jeannie Grassi jgrassi@silverlink.net
Sun, 21 Mar 1999 12:35:55 -0800

Hello Brian,
I use AcryliKey quite a bit.  I have experienced excellent results
(almost invisible), but it does take some practice.  The biggest
challenges for me were learning how to match the color (a little
yellow goes a very long way) and getting the timing right for applying
the liquid.  Too late and it won't adhere well and too early and it is
hard to fill the gap.

Like most of the skills we use.....practice, practice, practice.  I
think it is a method and product worth the time to learn.

Jeannie Grassi, RPT
mailto:jgrassi@silverlink.net
Bainbridge Island, WA

 ; - )