piano tuners are 126

Newton Hunt nhunt@jagat.com
Fri, 19 Mar 1999 21:24:58 -0500

Don't work that way, Wim.  Ask any of the guys on caut@ptg.org about
recital time at a university.  WHOLE different ball game.  The whole
department goes ballistic and carries you right along.

Try tuning a concert piano with the outside doors open and a cold wet
breeze coming across the piano, the stage hands doing a load in, the
ligh crew are yelling to each other about how to set the lights and
the sound guys trying to set up the sound system and you have 45
minutes to tune somone elses piano.

Now THAT is stress.

Have a stressless weekend.

	Newto