TIP: It's a shoe-in

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Fri, 19 Mar 1999 19:54:56 EST

In a message dated 3/19/99 9:23:41 PM !!!First Boot!!!, harvey@greenwood.net
writes:

<< At the risk of being flamed big time, I'll mention that a rubber-heeled
 shoe (preferably one of the pair you're wearing -- not one carried in the
 kit) is often handy for seating things when a rubber mallet is not
 available.  >>

My son, Chris, and I went to pick up a greand piano once, and we forgot our
rubber mallet. He took off his tennis shoes and beat the leg silly until it
finally gave way. It's not the most efficeint way of getting the job done, but
it worked.

Wim