Fitting Pinblocks... Jim

David Renaud studiorenaud@qc.aibn.com
Fri, 19 Mar 1999 01:43:06 -0800

Blue powdered chalk.
I put some in a container with a little water,
Paint the stuff on the flange with a brush,
tap my rough cut with rubber mallet.

sand, paint, tap,sand, paint, tap, sand,

Don't forget to fit the top as well as the front flange.
Have a flexible 6" grinding wheel that works really well '
for shaping.
                                                     Dave Renaud