Fitting Pinblocks... Jim

btrout@desupernet.net btrout@desupernet.net
Thu, 18 Mar 1999 21:39:46 -0500

Hi Jim,

I haven't tried chalk yet.  I started with a bottle of ink many
pinblocks ago, and when the ink well dried up, I had to find something
else... we had graphite, so that's what we used.  Actually, it sounds
horribly messy, but it's really not as bad as it sounds.

How does the chalk come?  Is it in a stick like what you would use to
write on a chalk board?  Or is it in powder form?  Can you get it in
different colors? Do you use it dry? or wet?  I'm curious.  If it's
really easy, I think I might give it a try!

Wow!  I sure do ask a lot of Questions?!

Thanks for the input,

Brian Trout
Quarryville, Pa.