Bad bass strings

TunerBud@AOL.COM TunerBud@AOL.COM
Wed, 17 Mar 1999 15:15:12 EST

I remember some years ago the home owner was having their rugs moth proofed.
The technician asked if she wanted the piano 'moth proofed' too.  Yes she
happily replied.  So they opened the knee board, sprayed their marvelous
solution into the piano and wala - dead bass strings.  Some fury creatures
especially of the feline persuasion have been known to do nasty things in
grand pianos.  I think one might play detective before doing anything, like
restringing the bass.