List Meet in KC?

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Wed, 17 Mar 1999 09:44:12 EST

In a message dated 3/17/99 5:23:46 AM !!!First Boot!!!, wardprobst@cst.net
writes:

<< Or we could have a meet during morning or afternoon break or at lunch just
 about any day. Give me some suggestions please. Send them off list to:
 wardprobst@cst.net
 and I will compile the results and report back.

 Thanks,
 Dale

Dale:

What about a "working" lunch. Can we have a room set up with a buffet lunch
table, and we all pay what ever the cost would be to eat? We could discuss our
problems, concerns, etc., while we eat.

The cost of the lunch will probably be in the $15 range. If we have the lunch
on Saturday, when we register on Wednesday, we can pay for the lunch, which
will give the hotel a count for how many there will be.

Wim