Can we ever retire?

Dan Eumurian cen09460@centuryinter.net
Tue, 16 Mar 1999 21:16:05 -0600

Old piano tuners don't die - they just pop the becket.

I plan to hit an even 88, quit early and go home - 40 1/2 to go. Like
John Henry, I'll die with a hammer in my hand, unless enough of my songs
become hits beforehand. The secret is to take the time to do what's
really important to you *today*.

My Walter console was delivered today to the Christian bookstore that
will serve as my showroom. Marie and I celebrated by taking a drive to a
favorite little country store and taking the back road home. The
temperature was 72 in the sun, but there was still ice on Lake Neshonoc.
Go figure!

Dan Eumurian, R.P.T.
1634 Barlow St.
La Crosse, WI (which can't be beat in the early spring) 54601
(608) 788-8637
hope4you@centuryinter.net