Also for Belgium . was :"Piano parts in the Netherlands WHERE?"

SKY sky77808@skynet.be
Tue, 16 Mar 1999 19:45:00 +0100

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: Jos <josvanr@xs4all.nl>
Aan: pianotech@ptg.org <pianotech@ptg.org>
Datum: dinsdag 16 maart 1999 10:22
Onderwerp: Piano parts in the Netherlands WHERE?

>Hi!
>
>I'm looking for a company located in the Netherlands where I  can
>mail-order piano parts. Anybody know an address

>best regards,

>Jos van Riswick
>josvanr@xs4all.nl

Hi,
Actually, I'm asking the same question but for Belgium.
Anyone knows any adresses for mail-order piano parts companies ?

By the way, went a few weeks ago to the Frankfurter Music Messe.
Heard some really nice sounding pianos from Rud. IBACH Sohn.
Looks like the old master is back again !
Also check out their web page at : www.ibach.de

Kind regards,

Ludo Van den Driesschen
sky77808@skynet.be