1/7 Comma Meantone Data

Billbrpt@AOL.COM Billbrpt@AOL.COM
Mon, 15 Mar 1999 22:06:51 EST

For those who expressed interest in tuning the 1/7 Comma Meantone Temperament,
I have two different ways to program an SAT.  The first is a set of deviations
for an FAC program.  I have no experience using this method but it is easier,
perhaps than the way I do it.  I cannot vouch for the results, however.

!/7 Comma Meantone using an FAC program:  Add or subtract the following
figures for each note of the program.

F:     4.5
F#:   -3.3
G:     2.3