Piano Sales Forces...

Joe & Penny Goss imatunr@primenet.com
Sun, 14 Mar 1999 08:56:20 -0700

Willem,
The dealers that I service also are of your thinking. It is a pleasure to
work for them.
It did take some effort on my part to educate them to the value of getting
the old uprights into their best shape prior to putting them up for sale.
Kind of like the old "OK" on each piano with my tech sticker attached.
Joe Goss
Always on the level and now well traveled. Check the may issue ads

btrout@desupernet.net