Factory Reconditioned Yamahas ?

Newton Hunt nhunt@jagat.com
Sat, 13 Mar 1999 08:21:59 -0500

> honest misunderstanding.

In sales there is no such thing.

While tuning on sales floors I listened to the unadulterated bull
feces fostered upon the unsuspecting public by sales 'persons'.

I have carefully listened to the 'blue verbiage' at car lots.

This has made me cynical about the sales 'jaw flapping' at stores
where I wanted to buy air conditioners, refrigerators, furniture,
etc., etc.

Absolutely frightening.

My mother always said I would go to hell as soon for lying as for
stealing.  I have difficulty distinguishing one from the other in
sales situations.

Such some Saturday morning observations.

		Newton