The Elusive Meisel Mystery

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Sat, 13 Mar 1999 17:44:28 EST

<< According to my PianoDisc rep, the Meisel system does not exist. When MSR
 heard of this company, they packed up their lawyers and went to pay a visit
 see what was what. Allegedly, all they have is some scribbled notes and
 drawings. The Music Trades ads were for the purpose of attracting investors
 pay for R&D. When I wrote to Meisel for more info, what they sent me were
 photo copies of their ads and an offer to put one of their systems in any
 piano I would like to send them for a mere $25,000.00! No technical info, no
 nothing.

 Do they have something, are do they don't? Time may tell. I would say that
 it's definitely too soon to be hyping their product to potential customers.

 Dave >>

I left a message on Mr Meisel's answering machine requesting information on
their product. I told him I would be available on Friday afternoon. He didn't
call, and I have not received any information from them. Thanks for the
information above. It will be interesting to see what happens to them.

Willem Blees