redhead and the Yamaha

Billbrpt@AOL.COM Billbrpt@AOL.COM
Fri, 12 Mar 1999 23:31:22 EST

In a message dated 3/12/99 10:05:03 PM Central Standard Time,
nossaman@SOUTHWIND.NET writes:

<< Please attempt to give me a reasonably cogent
 and unemotional description of the tuning pattern that constitutes what you
 (alone) chose to condemn as "Reverse Well". I don't see how you can hope to
 interest anyone in your crusade if you can't define the problem in a
 reasonable manner. I think it's time you either did so, or let it alone. By
 the way, why is "Reverse" capitalized? >>

It is the exact opposite of a true, Well-Tempered Tuning.

Bill Bremmer RPT
Madison, Wisconsin