It's a scary world!

Avery Todd atodd@UH.EDU
Fri, 12 Mar 1999 16:11:46 -0600 (CST)

Robert and list,

   A very good reason NOT to pass on all the hoaxes/legends/myths that
are circulating that tell us to pass on to as many people as possible.
Not before checking them out at the many good sites available which
debunk all that type of thing. One of my own little personal crusades,
whenever I get a chance.

Avery