Historical Temperments

Ron Nossaman nossaman@SOUTHWIND.NET
Fri, 12 Mar 1999 10:24:45 -0600 (CST)

Bill,

I know this wasn't addressed to me, but - a comment, and a request, if you
please.

> Virtually everyone in control of these matters ....

* Now there's a conspiracy theory.

>Even the mention of "Reverse Well" sparks heated emotion.  Most people in this
>business don't know what it is even though they may be doing it every day and
>truly believe that what they are doing is ET.  To inform someone of this
>easily creates a strongly emotional and defensive reaction.

* We've heard the "Reverse Well" line a whole lot by now. I think it's about
time for a comprehensive technical definition of your term. A note for note
deviation in cents, from ET, would surely help us (at least me) to
understand. Since it appears that most people in this business apparently
haven't got the remotest clue what they're doing, you could inform us as to
where, specifically, we are going wrong. I presume that this constitutes an
interest.

>Sincerely,
>Bill Bremmer RPT
>Madison, Wisconsin