Seeking tech in Maryland

JCCORDOGAN@AOL.COM JCCORDOGAN@AOL.COM
Thu, 11 Mar 1999 16:19:28 EST

I have a client who is in need of a tuning and an appraisal on a piano
that he owns in Gaithersburg, MD (45 min. NW of DC) and is
considering shipping to Chicago.  I am a retailer attempting to help
him decide if it is worth shipping.  He can't even remember the brand
(other than "it's not a Steinway"), so it's possible it is simply a P.S.O.,
in which case I'll be showing (and hopefully selling) him a piano.
No further action can be taken until we can determine just what his
family has in Maryland.  Certainly if it is a nice instrument (or capable
of becoming one), I'll recommend shipping it, but we need to fill in the
blanks first.

If you are in that area, or you know someone in that area who could
perform a tuning/appraisal on the piano, please reply (personally, not
to the list, as it's been pretty congested lately), and I will forward your
message to my client, and you can make an arrangement with him.

I have a very extensive appraisal form that I would like the technician to
use, which will paint a picture for me of the piano's condition inside and
out and can help me establish a value from many different perspectives.
It will take about 15-20 minutes to fill out, so please figure that into your
quote to do the job.

Thank you,

John Cordogan

Cordogan's Pianoland and Cordogan's Piano Gallery
Illinois' Largest Piano Store
"More pianos than you can shake a leveling stick at"
Chicagoland's Kawai, Sauter, Estonia and Kemble dealer