Chopin concert in Poland

Gaetan Perrin gperrin@videotron.ca
Wed, 10 Mar 1999 22:30:00 -0500

Hi John,
        One of my customer (Michel Dussault) is a concert pianist; in 1987,
he played this piano. I contacted him, and here are the informations he
gave me: The piano is a Pleyel that has once been retored to original
specs; the tone is on the bright side and the keys are slightly narrower
than today standards, making some virtuoso pieces much easier to play. The
piano should be located at Chopin Museum in Warschaw at the Ostrogski
Palace. If interested to learn more, you can e-mail me personally  and I
will get you in contact with him; he can go for hours about Chopin.
                           Gaetan Perrin, RPT