Fungus? (was Re: Steinway upright--verdigris?)

Bdshull@AOL.COM Bdshull@AOL.COM
Wed, 10 Mar 1999 15:16:48 EST

Jim,

I guess I have taken literally the common, analogical use of the word fungus.
However, I really did come to believe that the Steinway cloth center condition
also involved a growing plant - how did I get there?  Do I dream about this
stuff at night?  Hope not.  I think this was a widely held belief, at least
here in southern California.  Didn't Francis Mehaffey and Randy Woltz
postulate this in using heat treatment?  You were around here then, I
think....

Thanks for your clarifications on definitions -

Bill Shull