Yamaha

YouthPage8@AOL.COM YouthPage8@AOL.COM
Tue, 9 Mar 1999 22:16:01 EST

In a message dated 3/8/99 9:14:16 PM !!!First Boot!!!, lesbart@juno.com
writes:

<< A customer of mine is wanting to buy a piano, considering a Yamaha P-2,
 fifteen years old. The asking price is $2400, and the owner won't come
 down.  That seems rather steep for me.  Am I crazy?  Oops, I only need
 help on the asking price of the piano.........  Thanks
 lesb
 houstons >>

Why not just go with a new P-22... it's worth the extra investment.
Is the price steep?  Not really for a retail store if it's in good shape...
but for someone personally selling one it would really have to be in excellent
shape to merit that kind of money.

Good Luck,

Jonathan