CA glue - first time

Tue, 09 Mar 1999 12:42:25 -0600

Brian,

At 19:24 3/9/99 +0200, you wrote:
>Aah well and Ok. So have I made a controv-ersy by this ( or is it
>contro-versy?).

Who said the art of improvisation is dead?

-You assessed the situation and the instrument.
-You did what you could with the materials (and equipment) at hand.
-You did like my old teacher used to say, "Make it work."
-You made your customer happy.

>7. I did what I did and got the product - a tight pin.
>Cavalier Brian

Ride on.....

BTW, Spring line of flamesuits is ready now.

Conrad Hoffsommer, RPT, MPT, CCT - mailto:hoffsoco@luther.edu

         Certified Calibration Technician (CCT) of
   Biopowered Digitally Activated Tone Generation Systems
"If you have to plug it in, or you can't watch how it works,
                I don't work on it."