Yamaha

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Tue, 9 Mar 1999 07:15:22 EST

In a message dated 3/8/99 9:14:16 PM !!!First Boot!!!, lesbart@juno.com
writes:

<< A customer of mine is wanting to buy a piano, considering a Yamaha P-2,
 fifteen years old. The asking price is $2400, and the owner won't come
 down.  That seems rather steep for me.  Am I crazy?  Oops, I only need
 help on the asking price of the piano.........  Thanks
 lesb
 houstons >>

The asking price sound about right. But then, how badly does the owner want to
sell, and how much does the customer want the piano?

Willem

PS. As far as the other part. We all know about you, Les, and we all know the
answer. :)