Sharp leveling

Jon Page jpage@capecod.net
Mon, 08 Mar 1999 21:36:36 -0500

The dip of the sharp is regulated by the backcheck (check-in).

First one lays the touch on the naturals and then the height on the sharps.
The backchecks are adjusted on the naturals and the sharp's backchecks
are set in line with them. The dip on the sharps is determined by having
the hammers check even with the natural's hammers.

Nickel or not, for alignment and even-ness; that's my story and I'm
stickin' to
it.

Or two cents, anyways;

Jon Page