Over a Barrel

A440A@AOL.COM A440A@AOL.COM
Mon, 8 Mar 1999 06:00:48 EST

Greetings all,
   Many thanks to all for the directions.  When I posted that posting, 	I
rmember thinking, "Keith is going to tell me where to go, I bet". He did, I
have now seen that there are a lot of different models, many of them are very
cheaply built, and there are  brand specific techniques for repair.  Sound
familiar?
    It seeems that unrestored, these bring anywhere from $100 to $700.  Some
of the bigger, more involved and equipped ones will be in the $3,000 range,
unrestored.
I am going to mull this over, maybe go out with time to examine it more
closely.
Thanks, danke, gracias........
Ed