need Bechstein bench ( and Journal )

Tom Dickson td_tuner@hotmail.com
Sat, 06 Mar 1999 15:36:29 PST

Hi, All!

   Just a comment from more of a lurker than a paaticipant, but I find
the list and the Journal to be great resources.  I live in Regina,
Saskatchewan, Canada.  It was recommended to me during my course work
with Randy Potter that I subscribe to the Piano Technicians' Journal.
It is an added expense, and living in Canada, it means it costs a "few"
more dollars.  However, it is well worth it - no doubt.  I am constantly
referring to my back issues, and looking forward to my upcoming issue.

  In the last little while, the editor has publiished questions and
me is that if I want all of the lead up and context for the question, I
can go to the lists' archives and get the full flow of the conversation
that has taken place.

   Thank-you to all contributors for your openess and selflessness in
regard to answering and sharing.  I really appreciate the sharing of the
group!

                                                  Sincerely yours,
                                                    Tom Dickson