parlare in italiano

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco@luther.edu
Sat, 6 Mar 1999 19:24:05 -0600 (CST)

At 20:47 8/6/98 -0200, you wrote:
>Federico Forghier wrote:
>
>>    C'è nessuno che mi può rispondere in  italiano?
>
>(Translation to the list: Could anybody respond  me in italian?)

I'm learning italiano now, but not far enough along to help much. Sorry

> ¿Come si dice Piano Tuner in italiano?

Fabrizio Santori says:>ACCORDATORE DI PIANOFORTI
>(piano tuner) but I like more TECNICO PIANOFORTI

Conrad Hoffsommer     mailto:hoffsoco@luther.edu

This has been a test of the e-mail communication system.  Had there been a
real message, some information would have been transferred.  I now return
you to your regularly scheduled messages.