Baldwin Hamilton school problem

RptBob1@AOL.COM RptBob1@AOL.COM
Fri, 5 Mar 1999 11:58:38 EST

In a message dated 3/5/99 10:36:43 AM Eastern Standard Time,
drwoodwind@hotmail.com writes:

<<
 He will be purchasing more pianos for a growing district - spends
 between $3000-$4000 on each.  Anything else out there that might solve
 this quest? (Yamaha, Kawai, etc..)

I have been so very pleased with Yamahas..  None of the problems that you
mention have ever surfaced with these fine instruments.  They're a joy to
tune, demonstrate more stability than any other school-level piano I have
encountered, and in general are quite hardy to the demands made on them.  The
past problems with flange threads shredding after 20 years of use, has
probably been solved on the newer models available.
I have yet to meet a Yamaha that I didn't like.  ( I have no stock in the
company)(wish I did)
Incidentally, I am basing this on about 30 Yamahas I service in various school
systems.

Bob Bergantino
Willoughby Hills, Ohio