Foundation

Sandy Roady sroady@unicom.net
Fri, 05 Mar 1999 06:29:12 -0600

Joyce:

Here is the information.  I will send you the form in the mail also.

Sandy

The Piano Technicians Guild Foundation was founded in 1983 to promote
the Piano Technicians Guild and its members by promoting excellence in
the piano industry.  Its activities include:
	Presentation of an annual $1000 continuing education 		scholarship to a
Nationally Certified member of Music Teachers National Association.
	Establishment of the PTG Foundation Press to publish 	books of
technical interest to piano technicians.
	Establishment of a scholarship to assist an RPT-track 		Associate
member in attending the annual convention and completing his or her
examinations.

Honor a mentor, friend or associate, either living or
deceased, with a tax-deductible contribution.  Although any size
donation will be appreciated, three contribution levels have been
established:

Patron ($100 or more)
Contributor ($50-$100)
Supporter (35-$50)

     Use the form on the reverse to make your contribution.  If you
would like a letter of acknowledgement sent to the honoree or his or her
family, be sure to include that information as well.

You can also pledge your PTG member death benefit to the PTG
Foundation.  Use the form on the reverse to request more information.

Yes! Here's my tax-deductible contribution to the Piano
Technicians Guild Foundation:

Name:
Address:
City, State, Zip:
My contribution is:
        Enclosed is my check
        Please charge to my:	  Visa		MasterCard
        Name on card:
        Card Number:
        Expiration Date:
        Send me information about pledging my PTG death
        benefit to the PTG Foundation.
Piano Technicians Guild Foundation
3930 Washington
Kansas City, MO  64111-2963

My contribution honors / is in memory of (circle one):

1.  Name:				Amount: $
     Send notice of contribution to:
      Name:
      Address: