Steinway pin block removal- KC Promo

Michiel van Loon mvanloon@xs4all.nl
Thu, 4 Mar 1999 11:39:50 +0100

Hi all,
Can some tell me if there is a significant differance in the tuning
stability between Bolduc and Delignit pinblocks?
Yesterday for the first time I saw a Bollduc block on the Frankfurter Misik
Messe, and Mr Taffijn from Belgium who imports them told me that they are a
lot more expensive than Delignit. Are they worth the extra $$$ or €  €  € ?
Michiel van Loon
Meppel
Holland