wire curve

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Wed, 3 Mar 1999 21:10:03 EST

In a message dated 3/2/99 9:29:28 AM, Mike/Ron wrote:

<<"IMHO there are some affects which should
not be dismissed only because no scientific testing has been done.
Mike">>

<<"* Nor should they be assumed, and for the same reason.
 Ron ">>

Geez I leave for a couple of days and y'all boil it down to the basics huh?

As I have now read Dels' post where he has run at least some type of
investigatory experiments without finding any measurable (?) differences I
feel as if I am on safer ground with my thoughts.

 I wonder just how you would go about defining an acceptable before and after
series of tests one just one unison ?  Each change you made would leave the
wire in a different position than before the change (wouldn't it?) and how
would you know that what you were measuring, or attempting to measure, was
really what you thought it was??, i.e changes in wire curve/kink and not a
different position on the v bar/agraffee/bridge pin/hammerstrike, etc.

Just curious.
 Jim Bryant (FL)