Rebuilder needed

gutlo gutlo@bestweb.net
Tue, 2 Mar 1999 20:17:59 -0500

----------
> From: Lance Lafargue <lafargue@iamerica.net>
> To: Pianotech Listserve <pianotech@ptg.org>
> Subject: Rebuilder needed
> Date: Tuesday, March 02, 1999 8:42 AM
>
> I live 45 minutes north of New Orleans and I am considering sending
> rebuilding work out to be done.  Can anyone suggest a very good rebuilder
> within the Texas, Mississippi, Alabama, Louisiana area?  Thanks.
> LANCE LAFARGUE, RPT
> LAFARGUE PIANO SERVICES
> New Orleans Chapter
> Mandeville, LA.
> II III II III II III II III II III II III II III II III II III II
> lafargue@iamerica.net

Lance,

Call Jay Boot in Dallas.  He is a world class rebuilder, formerly foreman
of the Steinway factory restoration department, is extremely conscientious
and delivers  his work on time.  He's currenty working at a major
rebuilding center, the name of which escapes me.  972.233.1967.  Mention my
name.

Arthur Grudko