Young Chang

Phil_Glenn@yca.CCMAIL.compuserve.com Phil_Glenn@yca.CCMAIL.compuserve.com
Tue, 2 Mar 1999 13:20:02 -0500

     It has been exactly one year since Young Chang relocated up from
     sunny Southern California to the beautiful North West. Today
     looks like it will add to the record 90 consecutive days of
     rain! Makes Noah's 40 days seem like a walk in a soggy park.

     Business for YCA has been great! As my old friend, Lloyd
     Whitcom, says, We're busier than a long tailed cat in a rocking
     chair factory. We are breaking all of our old sales records,
     thanks to our new Pramberger line from Korea and the new models
     coming out of our factory in China.

     Young Chang/Kurzweil has tried to get the word out about our
     move last year but after about a year I think Ma Bell stopped
     referring the phone number.  So... here it is again:

     Young Chang America, Inc.
     9501 Lakewood Dr. SW
     P.O. Box 99995
     Lakewood, WA 98499-0995

     (253)589-3200
     FAX: (253) 584-5910  Service/Parts
     (800)874-2880  for dealers & techs.

     Send all invoice to pobox attn.: Phil Glenn

     Service: Phil Glenn X110
     Parts:   Jim Davis  X132

     Thanks for your support & patience!

     Phil Glenn RPT