stealing customers

j kazanjian jkazanjian@hotmail.com
Mon, 01 Mar 1999 19:52:16 PST

Dear Brian,
      There are quite a few technicians in my area and more than enough
pianos to go around.We are all quite friendly and always willing to help
each other out.I feel that if a customer chooses to call me then that is
their choice.You might want to find out what the client was unhappy with
so you may pay particular attention to that problem.I also think that in
the spirit of camaraderie that it is tactful not to discuss or criticize
other technicians work with the client.The guild is the best way I know
to continue to learn and refine skills.Everyone I've met has been
encouraging and supportive.Here's to the P.T.G.
           Judy Kazanjian
           West Chester,Pa.