(Fwd) Re: Mathushek Piano

Ron Berry ronberry@iquest.net
Sun, 28 Feb 1999 19:13:11 -0500

Thanks to all of you who responded to this gentleman's questions
about Mathushek Pianos.  I forwarded your responses to him and as
you can see he was overwhelmed.

Ron

Subject:        	Re: Mathushek Piano
Date sent:      	Sat, 27 Feb 99 22:11:02 -0800
From:           	Paul Kreutzer <paulk@scvnet.com>
To:             	<webmaster@ptg.org>

Dear Ron,

I'm very impressed with the tremendous response I am receiving from your
list of contacts regarding our Mathushek piano - kind of the "all you
ever wanted to know" reaction.  I greatly appreciate your interest and
effort.  It will make the story we tell our visitors much more
interesting.

Thanks,
Paul

Ron Berry, RPT, Indianapolis, IN