Sgt. Steam (generator)

Richard Oliver Snelson rsnelson@dave-world.net
Sun, 20 Jun 1999 14:30:32 -0500

I have posted three picture of Sgt. Steam on my homepage for the folks
that wanted to see it. Sorry but it is at the bottom of my aircraft
information. I'm the editor for a national aircraft newsletter and I
have the homepage mainly for that purpose. So just scroll to the bottom
and you should find them. Regards,
Let me know if you can't see them, I'm a little new at web pages.

Richard Oliver Snelson
Associate Member PTG