List Meet in KC?

Ron Nossaman nossaman@SOUTHWIND.NET
Sun, 28 Feb 1999 01:29:52 -0600 (CST)

>Ron,
>
>Is this true?

* Yes, it's true, and I can prove it. Don't get worried, now, but I want you
to SLOWLY turn and look behind you. SLOWLY, I said!  %-)

>Seems like if my memory hasn't faulted again I own you a beer.
>This could be scary meeting someone just like me....

* No, I'm taller, more confused looking, and have more hair.

>Of course I would have to be there.  I can't figure out how I can swing that
>one as I just spent a week in Long Beach at the CA State Convention (with
>family of coarse).
>
>doug richards
>San Jose, CA

Well, hey, I won't hold you to the beer if it's that big a deal. Come anyway
and we'll let Yamaha buy while we both sneak up on Dale Probst together.
He'll be the guy with the picture of Conrad.

 Ron