pitch raises & tuning pins

Clyde Hollinger cedel@redrose.net
Sat, 27 Feb 1999 18:12:42 -0500

On Monday I will be tuning a 1990 Samick console that I remember from
two years ago.  Some of the tuning pins were so exceedingly tight that I
really expected something to break; never ran into anything quite that
tight before or since.  Any advice?  How about turning the pin back and
forth about a quarter turn a couple times?

Clyde Hollinger