9/32 agraffes (DNA)

Ron Nossaman nossaman@SOUTHWIND.NET
Fri, 26 Feb 1999 22:13:54 -0600 (CST)

>Well, I guess.  Now why would anyone cut standard threads like that?
>
>I am perplexed about this.  Am I being dense way beyond my norm here?
>
>		Newton

Not at all, and that's the point. These things are utterly useless for
anything even remotely resembling piano work, and never should have been
made in the first place, let alone kept in inventory and sent out to techs
who thought they had ordered usable agraffes. Lord knows how much wasted
time and money these bloody things have cost the technical community through
the years. That's why I took the time to make the test jig. It's about time
these little suckers were put to rest.

 Ron