why strings break.

Clyde Hollinger cedel@redrose.net
Thu, 25 Feb 1999 16:14:32 -0500

Don,

MORE fascinating stuff!  I never had a string break a string, either.
<G>  So now I sit here and ask myself how you can get away with having
only three or so strings break in two years.  Maybe you don't need to
deal with some of the PSOs I work on, ancient as the hills, rust, etc.

As for breaking at the becket, I question if I _ever_ had that happen.
Funny business, this!

Clyde Hollinger